Amrita Rao is an Indian Actress, who predominantly works in Bollywood Industry. Apart from this, she also appears in South Indian films.
Amrita Rao Biography
|Real/Full Name:-||Amrita Deepak Rao|
|Date of Birth:-||He never shared his actual date of birth with the media. During a media interaction, she told,”|
I have been a very private person, so when it comes to my personal details, I like to keep it away from public glare. I don’t celebrate my birthday with the media. So, whenever the media has asked me my When asked about the age, I give her such answer to Shakuntala Devi, like never ask a woman her age and a man her wages.
|Ages:-||Do not know|
|birth place:-||Pune, Maharashtra|
|Citizenship / Nationality: –||Indian|
Amrita Rao Career
|Debut :-||Hindi Movie: Ab Ke Baras (2002)|
Telugu film: Aathidhi (2007)
Hindi Television: Perfect Bride (2009)
Amrita Rao Physical Stats
|Hair Color :-||Black|
|Length (approx):-||163 cm|
5 feet 4 inches
|Weight (approx):-||50 kg|
Amrita Rao Education & Qualification
|School:-||Canosa Convent Girls School, Mumbai|
|College:-||Sophia College for Women, Mumbai|
Amrita Rao affair
|Boyfriend :-||Anmol Sood (Radio Jockey)|
|Husband:-||Anmol Sood (Radio Jockey)|
|Date of marriage :-||15 May 2016|
Amrita Rao Family
|father’s name:-||Deepak Rao (runs an advertising agency in Mumbai)|
|Mother’s name:-||Kanchan Rao|
|Brother’s Name :-||N/A|
|Sister Name :-||Preetika Rao (Actress; Twin with Amrita Rao)|
Amrita Rao Favorite things
|Actor :-||Aamir Khan, Govinda, Salman Khan|
|Actress:-||Madhuri Dixit , Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone|
|Colour:-||pink and beige|
|Favorite Film Director :-||Sooraj Barjatya, Farah Khan|
|Favorite Movies :-||Andaz Apna Apna (1994)|
|favorite food:-||Vegetable Stew, Corn Soup, Red Thai Curry, Curd Rice and Chocolate Cake|
|Preferred Destination :-||Goa|
|Favorite restaurant:-||Out of the Blue, Mumbai|
|Favorite Singer :-||Muhammad Rafi, Kishore Kumar|
|Favorite Designer :-||Jerry D’Souza|
Amrita Rao social media
Amrita Rao TV serial
|2009||perfect bride herself||Judge|
|2016||my voice is my identity||Kalyani|
Amrita Rao movies list
|2002||this year||Anjali Thapar / Nandini|
|2002||Ishq Vishk||Payal Mehra|
|I am not||Sanjana (Sanju) Bakshi|
|2005||Wow! life is like this||Radhika|
|2008||my name is anthony gonzalves||Riya|
|Welcome to Sajjanpur||Kamla|
|Short Cut: The Con Is On||Mansi|
|2011||love you mr artist||season|
|Singh Saab the Great||Shikha Chaturvedi|
|2019||Thackeray||Meena Tai Thackeray|
Some interesting facts Amrita Rao
- Amrita Rao is a popular Indian actress. She belongs to a traditional Konkani family. And his parents are from Mangalore, Karnataka.
- He was named after his grandfather, Amrit Rao, who was a freedom fighter. and Amrita is a close relative of actor, Guru Dutt; Because his grandfather and Guru Dutt were second cousins.
- Amrita Rao attended the very strict school, Canosa Convent Girls School, Mumbai. In one of his interviews he said,”I went to a strict school. Even if there was a button missing and there was a clip missing, we were punished. I always had to be obedient. No fun for me at all.”
- She is a trained Hindustani classical vocalist and had received three years of training in classical singing during her school days.
- He started modeling from his college days along with his sister Preetika Rao. Her first TV commercial was Fairever Face Cream.
- She left college midway to pursue a career in modeling.
- She made her acting debut in 2002 with the Bollywood film “Ab Ke Baras”, in which she played the role of Anjali Thapar/Nandini.
- Amrita became a household name in 2006 when she played the role of Poonam in the superhit Bollywood film Vivah.
- In 2009, she appeared as a judge on the Indian reality TV show, Perfect Bride, which aired on Star Plus.
- Amrita Rao was offered the role of Salman Khan’s sister in the Bollywood film Prem Ratan Dhan Payo. She categorically declined the role and was not interested in playing Salman Khan’s sister.
- He was also offered a role in the Hollywood film “A Night with the King”, but did not accept that offer.
- Amrita Rao is well versed in various languages like English, Hindi, Marathi and Konkani.
- His dream is to see himself in a black and white film.
- On 15 May 2016, she married Anmol Sood, a radio jockey after their seven-year relationship.
In this post, we shared with you information related to Amrita Rao Biography, Net Worth, Age, Height & More hope that you will like this Amrita Rao biography.
Thank you for read this article. If you like this article, please tell us on comment Section. If you want to read more article please visit our more articles and stay tune with us.
If you want to read any article please tell us on comment section, Thank you again.