Anjali Mukhi is an Indian actress. She mainly works in Hindi Television Industry. She is known for her role as Sudha Lalit Kumar Sharma in the TV serial Saas Bina Sasural. Apart from this, he has also played the role of Saroj Singh in Doli Armaan Ki.
Read More : Sharvari Wagh Biography, Boyfriend, Height, Weight, Age, Affairs & More
Anjali Mukhi Biography
|Date of Birth:-||June 12|
|birth place:-||Pune, Maharashtra|
Anjali Mukhi Physical Stats
|Length (approx):-||163 cm|
5 ft 4 in
|Weight (approx):-||55 kg|
|Hair color :-||Black|
|Eye Colour:-||dark brown|
Anjali Mukhi Career
|Television Debut :-||Cactus Flower (2002)|
Anjali Mukhi Education
Anjali Mukhi Family
|father’s name:-||name not known|
|mother’s name:-||name not known|
|Brother’s Name :-||not known|
|Sister Name :-||not known|
Anjali Mukhi Affair
|Boyfriend :-||Indranil Bhattacharya (Actor)|
|Husband’s name :-||Indranil Bhattacharya (Actor)|
|Wedding date:-||4 May 2005|
|Children:-||Son: Not Known|
Daughter: Not Known
Anjali Mukhi facts
- She gained immense popularity after playing the role of Sudha Lalit Kumar Sharma in the TV serial ‘Saas Bina Sasural’ (2010-2012).
- She started her acting career in 2002 by playing the role of ‘Mansi’ in the TV serial Cactus Flower aired on DD National.
- She also played the role of Mrs. Kamini Malhotra in Sony TV’s TV serial Ek Duje Ke Vaaste.
- For a sequence of TV serial ‘Ishqbaaaz’, it used to take about 2 to 3 hours for him to look bald.
- She played the role of Nayantara in the Star Plus TV serial Ishqbaaaz.
- She played the role of Urmi’s mother Saroj Singh in the Zee TV serial Doli Armano Ki.
- Between 2009 and 2010, she replaced Lubna Salim as Leela Arvind Thakkar in the second season of the serial Baa Bahu Aur Baby.
- Currently, she has appeared in Yeh Hai Chahatein as Sulochana Khurana, the mother-in-law of the lead protagonist.
Anjali Mukhi Social Media
In this post, we shared with you information related to Anjali Mukhi Biography, Net Worth, Age, Height & More hope that you will like this Anjali Mukhi biography.
Thank you for read this article. If you like this article, please tell us on comment Section. If you want to read more article please visit our more articles and stay tune with us.
If you want to read any article please tell us on comment section, Thank you again.
Leave a Reply