Arun Prabhudesai’s social media account
Arun Prabhudesai is very active on his social media handles like Instagram and Facebook etc. Thus he has good fan’s on his social media account.
- YouTube Channel – 5.2M+ subcrebers with 340+ videos.
- Instagram: 241k followers ।
- Facebook: 104k+ Likes on the page.
- Twitter: 15k+ fan’s.
Arun Prabhudesai’s earnings
Many fans are very curious to know about his net worth or income. But he never reveals his net worth. You can estimate their earnings. His estimated monthly earning is 5-6 lakhs (approx) per month.
Arun Prabhudesai’s physical appearance
|Height||173 cm (5 Feet 6 Inches)|
Some things about Arun Prabhudesai
- Arun Prabhudesai was born in Pune, India.
- He did his schooling at Stella Maris High School, Pune and College at DY Patil University, Navi Mumbai. Graduated in Computer Science 1996.
- In 1996, he worked as manager of Internet services, where he was manager at Weikfield Mnemonics Info Networks until September 2000.
- He started his career as a YouTuber in 2011 with the Trakin Tech YouTube channel.
- His channel Trakin Tech is now one of the fastest growing Youtube channel in India, with daily videos on Smartphone & Gadget Reviews, Unboxing Videos, Breaking Tech Stories and Tech News.
Arun Prabhudesai’s career
Arun Prabhudesai’s Trakin Tech Channel is one of the fastest growing Youtube Channel which provides daily videos on Smartphone & Gadget Reviews, Unboxing Videos, Breaking Tech Stories and Tech News.
Trakin Tech is the flagship YouTube channel of Armoc Interactive Labs, a digital media company based out of Pune, India. We also belong to Arun Prabhudesai other portals like http://trak.in, http://nayaabharat.com, http://thegadgetfan.com, http://Indiantelecomnews.com.
In 1996, Arun Prabhudesai previously served as Internet Services Manager, where he was a part of the founding team that founded India’s first private services company.
After a few years with the company, he left the job as Operations Manager of Webtech Developers Pvt Ltd. Ltd. At that company, he grew his team from 0-50 over a span of 6 months and handled complex web development projects for people in the United States and the United Kingdom.
After handling multi-million dollar projects in finance for Mastec, he founded two companies. The first was Hover Technologies, an in-text advertising platform that enables web publishers to make their content attractive in new ways – the company was merged by a digital agency in the fall of 2011.
His other company was My Open Campus in January 2011, a free collaboration platform on the cloud that makes communication and learning within the college secure and easy. The platform has been created based on the feedback received from colleges in India regarding their pain points.
Then he founded Armoc Interactive Labs. The company is a tech, web and mobile media and consulting space.
In this post, we shared with you information related to Arun Prabhudesai Biography, Net Worth, Age, Height & More hope that you will like this Arun Prabhudesai biography.
Thank you for read this article. If you like this article, please tell us on comment Section. If you want to read more article please visit our more articles and stay tune with us.
If you want to read any article please tell us on comment section, Thank you again.