Dia Mirza is an Indian actress, model, producer and social activist. She mainly works in Hindi Film Industry. She has also won the title of Miss Asia Pacific International 2000.
Dia Mirza Biography
|name at birth:-||Dia Hendrich|
|Profession/Profession:-||Actress, Model, Producer, Social Worker|
Dia Mirza Personal information
|Date of Birth:-||9 December 1981|
|Ages:-||39 years (as of 2021)|
|birth place:-||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh|
|Hometown:-||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh|
|Citizenship / Nationality: –||Indian|
|Religion:-||Her father was a German Catholic, her mother a Bengali, and her stepfather a Dakhini Muslim. Despite these factors, she follows Hinduism.|
Dia Mirza Career
|Debut :-||Bollywood movie: Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein (2001)|
Bengali film: Five Adhyay (2012)
Television: Ganga – The Soul of India (2016)
Web Series: Kaafir (2019)
As Producer: Love Breakup Zindagi (2011)
Dia Mirza Physical Stats
|Hair Color :-||Black|
|Length (approx):-||168 cm|
5 feet 6 inches
|Weight (approx):-||54 kg|
Dia Mirza Education & Qualification
|School:-||Vidyaranya High School, Hyderabad|
Nasr School, Hyderabad
Stanley Girls High School, Hyderabad
|College:-||Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad|
|Qualification:-||Bachelor of arts|
Dia Mirza Marital status, affair
|Boyfriend :-||Salman Khan (rumour)|
Vashu Bhagnani (Film Producer; Rumor)
Kunal Kapoor (rumour)
Bunty Sachdeva (Musician)
Sahil Sangha (Film Producer)
Mohit Raina (rumour)
|Husband:-||First Husband: Sahil Sangha (Film Producer)|
Second Husband: Vaibhav Rekhi (Businessman)
|Date of marriage :-||First marriage: 18 October 2014Second marriage: 15 February 2021|
|Place of marriage:-||First marriage: At Sahil Sangha’s farmhouse in Chhatarpur, DelhiSecond marriage: at Dia Mirza’s residence in Bandra, Mumbai|
|Children:-||Son: Avyan Azad (May 2021)|
Dia Mirza Family
|father’s name:-||frank hendrich|
Sotale father:- Ahmed Mirza (died in 2003)
|Mother’s name:-||Deepa Mirza (Interior Designer, Landscaper)|
|Brother’s Name :-||Do not know|
|Sister Name :-||Do not know|
Dia Mirza Favorite things
|Hobby:-||Cooking, Reading, Photographing and Traveling|
|Actor :-||Amitabh Bachchan|
|favorite food:-||Hyderabadi Biryani, Nihari, Sour Dal, Kheema|
|Preferred Destination :-||Peru, Leh, Cambodia, Africa|
Dia Mirza social media
Some interesting facts related to Dia Mirza
- Diya was born to German Catholic Frank Hendrich and Bengali Hindu Deepa. When Diya was four and a half years old, her parents divorced and her mother remarried Ahmed Mirza, a Dakhini Muslim from Hyderabad. Her first father died when she was 9 years old. Dia Mirza has taken the surname from her stepfather. He is the only child of his parents.
- While in school, he worked as a marketing executive for a multimedia firm, Neeraj’s Multi-Media Studio and earned a salary of Rs 5000 a month.
- When she had completed her schooling, she got a call from a family friend (who worked in the Times of India office in Hyderabad) who told Diya about the Miss India pageant. She sent her portfolio and she was selected for the competition.
- Her mother was against Diya participating in the Miss India pageant as she wanted Diya to attend a law school in Bangalore. However, her stepfather convinced her mother to let her participate in the competition.
- In 2000, she was the second runner up in the Femina Miss India pageant. She also won the title of Miss Beautiful Smile, Miss Avon and Miss Close-up Smile in the pageant.
- Later, she was sent to Miss Asia Pacific, where she won the pageant and gave India its third win at the international beauty pageant in the year 2000 (Lara Dutta won Miss Universe, and Priyanka Chopra won Miss World).
- In 2000, she first appeared in the song ‘Khoya Khoya Chand’ by Babul Supriyo and Alka Yagnik opposite Akashdeep Sehgal.
- After making her acting debut with the 2001 film “Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein”, she delivered several box office hits such as “Tumko Na Bhool Payenge (2002), Dum (2003), Tumsa Nahi Dekha – A Love Story (2004), Parineeta (2005), Lage Raho Munnabhai (2006), Salaam Mumbai (2016), and Sanju (2018)” etc.
- She started a production house called “Born Free Entertainment” with her ex-husband Sahil Sangha. Films like Love Breakup Zindagi (2011) and Bobby Jasoos (2014) and the web series Mind the Malhotra (2019) were produced under this banner. After getting divorced from her husband, she launched her production house “One India Stories” in December 2019.
- She in few years, Diya is working as a social worker. She has been involved in Cancer Patients Aid Association, Spastic Society of India, PETA, CRY and NDTV Greenathon and has worked with the Government of Andhra Pradesh to spread awareness about HIV and prevention of female feticide.
- In 2010, she adopted two cheetah cubs at the Prince of Wales Zoological Park in Lucknow.
- Diya, along with Aamir Khan had come out openly in support of the Narmada Bachao Andolan.
- On 5 June 2017, on the occasion of World Environment Day, she was appointed as the brand ambassador of Wildlife Trust of India (WTI). She has lent her support to the WTI in its campaigns and is one of the founding members of the WTI’s Club Nature Initiative.
- Dia Mirza has endorsed the brand “The Body Shop” for her initiative on banning animal testing and promoting recycled packaging and natural products.
- Dia Mirza has also been appointed as Eco Ambassador for Panasonic, Ambassador for Swachh Bharat Mission’s youth-based ‘Swachh Saathi’ program, First Artist Ambassador for Save the Children India and UN Environment Goodwill Ambassador for India has gone.
- There is a leopard in the Lucknow zoo named after Diya Mirza, the zoo keepers named her after Diya Mirza as they rescued the leopard from Mirzapur. The leopard gave birth to two cubs and the zoo officials requested Diya to name them, Diya named them Ashok and Nakshatra.
In this post, we shared with you information related to Dia Mirza Biography, Net Worth, Age, Height & More hope that you will like this Dia Mirza biography.
Thank you for read this article. If you like this article, please tell us on comment Section. If you want to read more article please visit our more articles and stay tune with us. If you want to read any article please tell us on comment section, Thank you again.