Divyanka Tripathi is an Indian television actress. She is most famous for the character of ‘Ishi Maa’ in the serial ‘Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’. This serial used to air on a channel named Star Plus.
Divyanka Tripathi is an Indian TV actress and model. Apart from the TV serial, Divyanka Tripathi has done many commercials and dance reality shows. His journey to reach Mumbai from the streets of Bhopal in Madhya Pradesh was inspiring.
Read More: Kamya Punjabi Biography, Age, Husband, Daughter, Height, Family & More
Divyanka Tripathi Biography
Divyanka Tripathi was born on 14 December 1984 in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, in a Hindu Brahmin family. Divyanka Tripathi did her schooling at Carmel Convent School and graduated from Sarojini Naidu Girls College.
Divyanka Tripathi had a dream of joining the army since childhood, for this she also joined NCC. Divyanka Tripathi enrolled in Bhopal Rifle Academy and also learned to shoot there. There Divyanka Tripathi also got a gold medal in rifle shooting. Divyanka Tripathi also did a mountaineering course at Nehru Institute of Mountaineering.
Divyanka Tripathi Physical Stats
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm|
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 5″
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 65 Kg|
in Pounds- 143 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-30-34|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Divyanka Tripathi Education
|School||Carmel Convent School, Bhopal|
|College||Sarojini Naidu Govt. Girls P.G. (Auto.) College, Bhopal|
Divyanka Tripathi Family
Divyanka Tripathi’s father’s name is Narendra Tripathi. His mother’s name is Neelam Tripathi. Divyanka Tripathi has two siblings. His sister’s name is Priyanka Tripathi and his brother’s name is Aishwarya Tripathi. Divyanka married Vivek Dahiya on 8 July 2016. After marriage, she changed her name to Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya.
Divyanka Tripathi Love Story
In the year 2006, Divyanka Tripathi stepped into TV with the serial ‘Banu Main Teri Dulhan’, with her was the actor Sharad Malhotra in the lead role. Divyanka and Sharad started dating each other during this serial and both gave heart to each other.
Everything was going well in the lives of both Divyanka Tripathi and Sharad Malhotra. People were also praising this relationship. And even though both of them had accepted this relationship and decided to get married, the above one approved something else. In 2015, this relationship, 9 years old, broke into a pot.
Divyanka Tripathi was completely broken due to the breakdown of this relationship and started living in depression. Then after some time, they accepted it and after forgetting everything, they went ahead.
Divyanka Tripathi Husband
After breaking the 9-year-long relationship, Divyanka Tripathi had decided that she would no longer be in a long relationship with anyone and would get married soon.
In 2016, Divyanka Tripathi met Vivek Dahiya while working on the serial ‘Ye Hai Mahobbatein’. The two started dating each other and decided to marry each other’s, family members. The two tied the knot with each other on 8 July 2016.
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Sharad Malhotra (Actor)|
Vivek Dahiya (Actor)
|Husband/Spouse||Vivek Dahiya (Actor)|
|Marriage Date||8 July 2016|
Divyanka Tripathi Debut
- TV: Banoo Main Teri Dulhann (2006)
- Film: Lala Hardaul (2012)
Divyanka Tripathi Career
Divyanka Tripathi started her career as an anchor in Akashvani, Bhopal. In the year 2003, the Zee Teen Queen show was organized by Pantene, Divyanka Tripathi also participated in it and Divyanka was named Miss Beautiful Skin.
After this Divyanka Tripathi’s career took a different turn, she participated in the search show of India Best Cinestar in the year 2004 and made it to the top 8 contestants from Bhopal Zone.
Divyanka Tripathi started her acting career with Doordarshan and after that, she worked in search of the Zee TV show Zee Cinestar’s. In the year 2006, Divyanka Tripathi got a chance to work in the popular serial ‘Banu Main Teri Dulhan’ aired on Zee TV.
This serial ran for three years and ended in 2009. After this, Divyanka Tripathi acted in the comedy serial ‘Mrs. and Mr. Sharma Allahabad Wale’ and people liked her acting here very much.
In the year 2013, Divyanka Tripathi got Ekta Kapoor’s serial ‘Yeh Hai Mahobbatein’ in which she played the role of Dr. Ishita Raman Bhalla. Ishita’s character liked the people so much that many people recognize Divyanka by the name of Ishita.
Divyanka Tripathi TV Serial
1) In 2006, Divyanka Tripathi did a serial named ‘Banoon Main Teri Dulhan’. She played the role of Vidya Pratap Singh and Divya Shukla in this serial. The show was telecasted on the Zee TV channel. The actors of Divyanka Tripathi in this serial were Sharad Malhotra, Kamya Punjabi, Anisha Kapoor.
2) In 2009, Divyanka Tripathi did a serial named ‘Intezaar’. She played the role of Radhika and Meera in this serial.
3) In 2010, Divyanka Tripathi did a serial named ‘Mrs. and Mr. Sharma Allahabadwale’. In this serial, she played the character of Rashmi Sharma. This serial was aired on the SAB TV channel. Along with Divyanka, the actors of this serial were Vandana Pathak, Rajesh Kumar, Sudha Chandran, Ashish Roy, Anjan Srivastava, and Anang Desai.
4) In 2011, she appeared in a serial named ‘Adalat’. She played the role of Kumud Sharma and Flavia Glumes in this serial.
5) In 2012, Divyanka Tripathi did a serial named ‘Teri Meri Love Stories. She played the role of Nikita in this serial.
6) In 2012, Divyanka Tripathi did a serial named ‘Ramayana’. In this serial, she played the role of Goddess Apsara.
7) In 2013, she appeared in an episode of ‘Savdhaan India’. In this episode of ‘Savdhaan India’, Divyanka Tripathi played the character of Resham.
8) In 2014, Divyanka Tripathi did a serial named ‘Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’. She played the role of ‘Doctor Ishita Bhalla’ in this serial. This serial made him very famous in the country. Many people in India used to watch this serial. This serial was aired on the Star Plus channel. This series ran till 2019. Along with Divyanka, the cast of this serial included Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel, Ruhanika Dhawan, Anita Hassanandani, Aditi Bhatia, Shirin Mirza, and Elli Goni.
Divyanka Tripathi Reality Show
- In 2004, Divyanka Tripathi participated in the show ‘India’s Best Cinestars Ki Khoj’.
- In 2006, Divyanka Tripathi participated in a show named ‘Khana Khazar’.
- In 2013, Divyanka Tripathi participated in a show named ‘Comedy Circus’.
- In 2014, Divyanka Tripathi participated in the show named ‘Box Cricket League 1’.
- In 2017, they participated as a couple in a show titled ‘Nach Baliye 8’ along with her husband. She won this show with her husband Vivek Dahiya.
- In 2021, Divyanka Tripathi participated in the show ‘Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi 11’. She was the first runner-up in this show.
Divyanka Tripathi movies
- In 2012, Divyanka Tripathi did a film called ‘Lala Hardaul’. She played the role of Rani Padmavati in this film.
- In 2014, Divyanka Tripathi did a film named ‘A Divorce to Remember’. She played the role of Zara in this film.
- In 2019, Divyanka Tripathi did a web series named ‘Cold Lassi Aur Chicken Masala’. This web series was aired on Alt Balaji and Zee5. In this web series, he played the role of Chef Nitya Sharma.
Divyanka Tripathi Rewards
1. She won the Indian Television Academy Award for Best Actress in 2007 for the serial ‘Bano Mein Teri Dulhan’.
2. In 2007, Divyanka won two Indian Telly Awards.
3. In 2007, Divyanka Tripathi won two Zee Rishtey Awards for the serial ‘Bano Mein Teri Dulhan’.
4. Divyanka won two Gold Awards for the serial ‘Bano Mein Teri Dulhan’.
5. In 2014, Divyanka Tripathi won two Indian Television Awards for the serial ‘Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’.
6. In 2014, she won the Boroplus Face of the Year Gold Award for the serial Yeh Hai Mohabbatein.
7. In 2015, she won an Indian Television Award for Best Jodi opposite Karan Patel for the serial Yeh Hai Mohabbatein.
8. In 2015, she won the Asian Audience Television Award for Best Actress of the Year for the serial ‘Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’.
9. In 2016, Divyanka Tripathi won two Gold Awards for the serial Yeh Hai Mohabbatein.
Divyanka Tripathi Favorite Things
|Favorite Food||Dal Baati Churma, Ice cream, Chocolates|
|Favorite Actors||Salman Khan, Sonu Sood|
|Favorite Films||Bollywood: Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Lamhe|
Hollywood: The Godfather
|Favorite Singers||Kailash Kher, Shubha Mudgal, Enrique Iglesias, Elton John|
|Favorite Book||P.S. I love you by Cecelia Ahern|
|Favorite Destination||Kashmir, Mauritius, San Francisco|
Divyanka Tripathi Facts
- Divyanka Tripathi participated in the dance reality show Nach Baliye with her husband Vivek Dahiya and was also the winner of this show.
- Divyanka Tripathi always stays away from alcohol and smoking.
- Divyanka Tripathi advertised watch detergent with the centenary legend Shri Amitabh Bachchan.
- Divyanka Tripathi has won Gold Award, Indian Television Academy Award, and many other awards for his acting in Yeh Mahabbatein Serial.
- Divyanka Tripathi also participated in drama and dance competitions to be held in her school.
- Divyanka Tripathi charges around 1 lakh rupees for an episode.
Divyanka Tripathi Social Media
In this post, we shared information about Divyanka Tripathi’s Biography, Height, Weight, Net Worth, Family, & More hope that you will like this Divyanka Tripathi biography.
Thank you for reading this article. If you like this article, please tell us in the comment section. Please visit our more articles and stay tuned with us if you want to read more articles.
If you want to read any article please tell us in the comment section, Thank you again.
Leave a Reply