Hetal Gada is an Indian actress. Who works in the film and television industry. Hetal Gada is best known for playing the lead role of Pari in the Hindi film Dhanak and Arya Mathur in the Zee TV serial Aap Ke Aa Jaane Se.
Hetal Gada Biography
|Real Name||Hetal Gada|
|Date of Birth||19 January 2003|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Home Town||New Delhi, India|
Hetal Gada Physical Stats
|Length (approx):-||157 cm|
5 ft 2 in
|Weight (approx):-||45 kg|
Hetal Gada Career
|Television Debut :-||Savdhaan India (2014)|
|Debut film :-||Dhanak (2016)|
Hetal Gada Education
|school:-||St. Xavier’s School, Mumbai|
Hetal Gada Family
|father’s name:-||name not known|
|Mother’s name:-||Kripa Pandya (Casting Director)|
|Brother’s Name :-||not known|
|Sister Name :-||not known|
Hetal Gada Affair
|Boyfriend :-||not known|
|Husband’s name :-||N/A|
Hetal Gada Favorite things
|hobby:-||dance and singing|
Hetal Gada Facts
- She started her career in 2014 by playing an episodic role in Savdhaan India.
- After that, she played episodic roles in shows like Code Raid and Crime Patrol.
- She appeared in TV serials like Jamai Raja, Thapki Pyar Ki, and Aap Ke Aa Jaane Se.
- She made her film debut in 2016 with Dhanak. In which she played the role of Pari.
- The film was a worldwide hit. And his film Dhanak won the Indian National Award for Best Children’s Film.
- After this film she appeared in films like Chidiya and Post Office.
- In 2022, she appeared in Netflix’s web series Yeh Kaali Kali Aankhen along with Tahir Raj Bhasin, Aanchal Singh, and Shweta Tripathi.
- She has appeared in several TV commercials and has done various print shoots.
- His mother is a casting director.
Hetal Gada Social Media
In this post, we shared with you information related to Hetal Gada Biography, Net Worth, Age, Height & More hope that you will like this Hetal Gada biography.
Thank you for reading this article. If you like this article, please tell us in the comment section. If you want to read more articles please visit our more articles and stay tuned with us.
If you want to read any article please tell us in the comment section, Thank you again.