Jasleen Matharu is a famous Indian actress and singer. She was born on 4 April 1990 in a Sikh family in Maharashtra (Mumbai). Along with being a good artist, she is also trained in Bharatnatyam, Hip-Hop, Salsa, Pet-dance etc. He started learning classical and western music at the age of 11.
Jasleen Matharu Biography
Real Name – Jasleen Matharu
Surname – Jazz and Jace
Born – 4 April 1990 in Mumbai
Profession – Actress and Singer
Marital Status – Unmarried
Religion/Caste – Hindu
Nationality – Indian
Father’s Name – Kesar Matharu
Mother Name – Jasprit Mathari
Siblings – Kanwaljit Singh Matharu
Favorite Color – Green
Jasleen Matharu Career
She started her career with the film The Dirty Relationship (2013), this film did not do well due to which she could not get much name in the cinema. He is said to have worked with the legendary singer Mika Singh’s group for more than 3 years. Jasleen Matharu has also worked with popular singers like Mika Singh, Sukhwinder Singh, Amjad Khan etc. She is also said to have debuted as a singer with the album ‘Love Day Love Day’.
Interesting facts about Jasleen Matharu
- She is also a trained dancer.
- She has acted in Bollywood films but did not become as famous.
- She is the daughter of director Kesar Matharu.
- Mother’s name is Jaspreet Matharu, who is a housewife.
- His brother Kanwaljit Singh is an actor and producer.
- She has also participated in many live shows.
- She has entered the Bigg Boss house by becoming a participant of Bigg Boss 12.
- Talking about his education, he has taken his education from a private school in Mumbai.
- He started learning music at a very young age.
In this post, we shared with you information related to Jasleen Matharu Biography, Height, Weight, Net Worth, Family, & More hope that you will like this Jasleen Matharu biography.
Thank you for read this article. If you like this article, please tell us on comment Section. If you want to read more article please visit our more articles and stay tune with us.
If you want to read any article please tell us on comment section, Thank you again.