Juhi Chawla is an Indian actress, film producer, and entrepreneur. She was one of the leading actresses from the late 1980s to the 2000s. Who impressed many people with his acting skills.
Juhi Chawla Biography
|Profession/Profession:-||Actress, Producer, Entrepreneur|
Juhi Chawla Personal information
|Date of Birth:-||13 November 1967|
|Ages:-||53 years (as of 2021)|
|birth place:-||Ambala, Haryana|
|Citizenship / Nationality: –||Indian|
Juhi Chawla Career
|Debut :-||Hindi film: Sultanate (1986)|
Juhi Chawla Physical Stats
|Eye Colour:-||dark brown|
|Hair Color :-||Black|
|Length (approx):-||163 cm1.63 m5 feet 4 inches|
|Weight (approx):-||55 kg|
Juhi Chawla Education & Qualification
|School:-||Fort Convent School, Mumbai|
|College/University:-||Sydenham College, Mumbai|
|Qualification:-||Graduation with specialization in Human Resources|
Juhi Chawla Affair, marital status, children
|Boyfriend :-||Jay Mehta (Businessman)|
|Husband:-||Jay Mehta (Businessman)|
|Date of marriage :-||1995|
|Children:-||Son: Arjun Mehta (born in 2003)Daughter: Jhanvi Mehta (born in 2001)|
Juhi Chawla Family
|father’s name:-||Late Dr. S. Chawla (served as an officer of the Indian Revenue Service (IRS))|
|Mother’s name:-||Late Mona Chawla (Worked in Housekeeping Department of Oberoi)|
|Brother’s Name :-||Late Sanjeev Chawla (aka Bobby Chawla) (Former CEO of Red Chillies Entertainment)|
|Sister Name :-||Late Sonia Chawla|
Juhi Chawla Favorite things
|Actor :-||Aamir Khan, Shahrukh Khan|
|favorite food:-||Paneer Shashalik, Dosa, Rasmalai, Gulab Jamun, Caramel Custard|
|Favorite Movies :-||Bollywood: Hum Hai Rahi Pyaar Ke|
|Favorite Director :-||Yash Chopra, Aziz Mirza|
|Preferred Destination :-||Switzerland|
|Favorite TV Show :-||American: The Big Bang Theory|
|Favorite Song :-||Ek Din Aap (film Yes Boss)|
|Favorite Perfume :-||Jeane Paul Gautier|
|Favorite Fashion Designer :-||Tarun Tahiliani, Neeta Lulla, Manish Malhotra, Abu Janik|
Juhi Chawla social media
Some interesting facts related to Juhi Chawla
- Juhi Chawla’s father was Punjabi and her mother was Gujarati.
- She was the winner of Miss India title in 1984.
- At the age of 18, she made her Bollywood debut with the film Sultanat (1986).
- She is a trained Kathak dancer and a classical singer.
- He had a rivalry with Madhuri Dixit at the peak of his career in the 90s.
- She is a pure vegetarian and tells that this is the secret of her beauty.
- She was the first choice for the roles of Karisma Kapoor in Raja Hindustani (1996) and Dil To Pagal Hai (1997).
- She was so fed up with being pranked by Aamir Khan during the shooting of the film Ishq (1997) that she did not talk to him for almost 6 years.
- She has worked with superstars like Rishi Kapoor, Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan and Akshay Kumar, but she has never done a film with Salman Khan.
- She is the co-owner of “Dreamz Unlimited” production company along with Shah Rukh Khan and director Aziz Mirza.
- Chalte Chalte (2003) was Dreamz Unlimited’s first hit, the company’s other films include Ashoka (2001) and Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani (2001).
- In addition, she co-owns Kolkata Knight Riders (IPL team) with her husband and Shah Rukh Khan.
- Her husband Jai was previously married to Yash Birla’s sister Sujata Birla, who died in a plane crash in 1990.
In this post, we shared with you information related to Juhi Chawla Biography, Net Worth, Age, Height & More hope that you will like this Juhi Chawla biography.
Thank you for read this article. If you like this article, please tell us on comment Section. If you want to read more article please visit our more articles and stay tune with us. If you want to read any article please tell us on comment section, Thank you again.