In today’s series in wikipura Blog, you will get information related to the biography of Olympic bronze medalist Indian boxer Lovlina Borgohain, so let’s know who is Lovlina Borgohain?
Lovlina Borgohain Biography
Lovlina Borgohain was born on 2 October 1997 in Golaghat district of Assam. She is originally from the state of Assam. Father is a businessman and mother is a housewife, he also has twin sisters, this is his entire family.
Real Name – Lovlina Borgohain
Born – 2 October 1997 in Assam
Father’s Name – Tiken (Businessman)
Mother’s Name – Mamoni Borgohain
Sisters – Two Elder Twin Sisters
Profession – Indian Boxer (Female)
Recent Achievement – Olympic Bronze Medalist
AEBA Women’s Boxing Medal winner in Championship
Participated in welterweight boxing in Commonwealth Games from Golaghat district of Assam .
Lovlina wasalso selected in the 2018 Commonwealth Games bronze in the President’s Cup in November 2017.
Lovlina Borgohain Education and Career
Talking about the education of Lovlina Borgohain, it is said that she has studied up to 10th standard, further information is not available to the author, if you want, you can see about it on Wikipedia and YouTube.
He was educated only through The Sports Authority of India. She took education at Barpathar Girls High School.
Lovlina Borgohain started her career as a kickboxer, but later she switched herself to the boxing sector. Today the country is a good female boxer in the world. Selection in the year 2018 Commonwealth Games welterweight boxing category was a good moment in her life from where she brought her career to the heights.
- He won the silver medal in the Ulaanbaatar Cup in Mongolia in the year 2018.
- She also won a bronze medal at the 13th International Silesian Championship in Poland.
- She has recently won a bronze medal in the Tokyo Summer Olympics 2020 July-August 2021.
- Have participated in so many championships so far.
2018 AIBA Women’s World Boxing Championships
2019 AIBA Women’s World Boxing Championships
2020 Asia & Oceania Boxing Olympic Qualification Tournament
World Olympic Qualifying Event
2020-21 Tokyo Olympics
- Lovlina Borgohain has been virtually said to have received the Arjuna Award for Best Performer in Boxing in a presidential manner.
- After winning the Bronze Medal, they will be given in the prize money…?
3 million (US$42,000) from the Government of India.
5 million (US$70,000) from the Government of Assam. (Source: Wikipedia)
Lovlina Borgohain interesting information
- It is said about Boxer Lovlina that her father had helped her a lot in making her eligible.
- Many times his father had to face financial difficulties to fulfill his dreams.
- She is the 6th person from Assam who has been honored with the Arjuna Award.
If you have any other interesting information related to these, then you can share it in the comment, it will also be updated after reviewing.