Hello friends, today we are introducing you to such a person, who has achieved this position in his life by suffering and suffering. His life is no less than a Bollywood film. Just like in a film, a boy from a poor family reaches a high position after facing many difficulties in his life. Similarly, this story will also fill you with inspiration.
Read more: Mishti Basu Biography, Age, Career, Family, Affairs & More
A girl whose father is a rickshaw driver and supports her family by driving rickshaw all day, that girl comes second after participating in the biggest beauty contest in India, then only her family can know her happiness.
We are talking about Manya Singh. Today we are going to know in detail about the biography of Manya Singh here . In this biography, we will know who is Manya Singh and how Manya Singh has reached this height of success today by defeating the difficulties and shortcomings in her life.
Manya Singh family and education
Manya Singh was born on 25 March 2001 in Kushinagar (Uttar Pradesh) in a normal Hindu family. His father’s name is Omprakash Singh and mother’s name is Manorama Devi. His father is a rickshaw driver and mother works in a beauty parlor shop. It is from them that their family survives. In Manya’s family, Manya has a younger brother who is still undergoing education.
Manya is hardworking and smart since childhood, whose result is in front of everyone today. Whatever work Manya thinks of doing, she keeps on completing it. Manya did her schooling from S.M. Lohia High School, Kolhapur, Maharashtra with good marks. After pursuing Bachelor of Banking and Insurance, Thakur is pursuing her Bachelor of Management degree from College of Science and Commerce, Mumbai.
The story of Manya Singh’s struggle
Manya says that she has faced many difficulties in her life. His father is a rickshaw puller and from that he takes care of four family members. Manya says that she has spent many nights without food. At that time, she herself used to walk in the sun, so that the money for the rickshaw could be saved. It is also to be said that my blood, sweat and tears became food for me.
I didn’t even have money to buy books and clothes to wear. But at that time my luck favored me. My mother even sold her jewelry to get me my degree. Along with this the mother faced many more difficulties. Due to paucity of money, she could not even go to school from class 3 to 8.
I have also worked in a call center at the age of 14, for that I used to walk for many kilometers to save money. At the age of 16, I also worked at Pizza Hut and washed dishes there. Due to all this, I also gave my 10th examination and also secured 80% marks and also got the best student award in 12th class.
Manya Singh’s career
- As Campus Princess, Manya auditioned for beauty pageants more than 10 times but she could not clear the first round in any of them.
- She has walked the ramp in famous fashion shows like Times Fashion Week and Lakme Fashion Week.
- She has worked as a model for various print advertisements including Ahilya Fine Silver Jewels.
- She was crowned as Miss India Uttar Pradesh in 2020. Manya represented Uttar Pradesh in the VLCC Femina Miss India 2020 contest and was declared the first runner-up in the beauty pageant on 10 February 2021.
More information about Manya Singh
- In her spare time, she enjoys reading books, traveling and dancing.
- She could not take classes for her beauty pageant due to her poor financial condition. She used to observe female models and learn catwalks through YouTube videos.
- She is an animal lover and posts pictures with various animals on her social media accounts.
- On her Instagram account, she has endorsed various brands like Sephora and Stack India.
In this post, we shared with you information related to Manya Singh Biography, Net Worth, Age, Height & More hope that you will like this Manya Singh biography.
Thank you for read this article. If you like this article, please tell us on comment Section. If you want to read more article please visit our more articles and stay tune with us.
If you want to read any article please tell us on comment section, Thank you again.
Leave a Reply