Mohit Sehgal is an Indian actor and model. He mainly works in Hindi Television Industry. He is best known for his role of Samrat Shergill in TV serial Miley Jab Hum Tum.
Mohit Sehgal Biography
|Date of Birth:-||03 December 1985|
|Age:-||35 (Years (As of 2021))|
Mohit Sehgal Physical Stats
|Length (approx):-||175 cm|
5 ft 9 in
|Weight (approx):-||69 kg|
|Hair color :-||Black|
Mohit Sehgal Career
|Television Debut :-||Meet Jab Hum Tum (2008)|
|Debut film :-||Delhi Heights (2007)|
Mohit Sehgal Education
Mohit Sehgal Family
|father’s name:-||Vinod Sehgal|
|mother’s name:-||Pooja Sehgal|
|Brother’s Name :-||not known|
|Sister Name :-||not known|
Mohit Sehgal Affair
|Girlfriend :-||Sanaya Irani (Actress)|
|wife’s name:-||Sanaya Irani (Actress)|
|Wedding date:-||25 January 2016|
|Place of marriage:-||Goa|
Mohit Sehgal Favorite things
|Actor :-||Shahrukh Khan|
|Eat:-||Dal Makhani, Rajma Rice|
Mohit Sehgal facts
- Mohit Sehgal was fond of acting since childhood.
- She started her career as a model.
- He learned acting from Barry John’s acting studio.
- Mohit Sehgal has a habit of taking a long time to get ready on the sets and in real life.
- He started his career as an actor with the 2007 film “Delhi Heights”, in which Mohit was seen in the role of Vicky.
- He married his longtime girlfriend Sanaya Irani on 25 January 2016 in Goa.
- In 2010, he co-hosted the serial Zara Nachke Dikha with Sanaya Irani.
- She participated in many dance reality shows like Zara Nachke Dikha, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8, Nach Baliye 8, Nach Baliye 9 etc.
- He participated in “Nach Baliye” with his wife Sanaya in 2017 and was one of the finalists.
- In 2012, he played the role of Siddharth Kapoor in the TV serial “Mujhe Kuch Kehte Hai Yeh Khamoshiyan”, after which he gained a lot of popularity.
- He played the role of Haider Sheikh in the 2013 TV serial Qubool Hai.
Mohit Sehgal Social Media
In this post, we shared with you information related to Mohit Sehgal Biography, Net Worth, Age, Height & More hope that you will like this Mohit Sehgal biography.
Thank you for read this article. If you like this article, please tell us on comment Section. If you want to read more article please visit our more articles and stay tune with us.
If you want to read any article please tell us on comment section, Thank you again.