Monika Chauhan is an Indian actress. She mainly works in Hindi Television Industry. She is popularly known for playing the role of Princess Revathi in the television serial Radhakrishna.
Read More : Suhana Khan Biography, Boyfriend, Age, Height, Education, College, Net Worth & More
Monika Chauhan Biography
|Date of Birth:-||not known|
|birth place:-||Rampur, Himachal Pradesh|
|Zodiac:-||Cancer zodiac sign|
|Hometown:-||Rampur, Himachal Pradesh|
|Address :-||Kinnu Village, Rampur (Shimla), Himachal Pradesh|
Monika Chauhan Physical Stats
|Length (approx):-||167 cm|
5 ft 6 in
|Weight (approx):-||50 kg|
|Hair color :-||Black|
Monika Chauhan Career
|Television Debut :-||Radhakrishna (2018)|
Monika Chauhan Education
Monika Chauhan Family
|father’s name:-||Karm Singh Chauhan|
|mother’s name:-||Bimla Chauhan|
|Brother’s Name :-||N/A|
|Sister Name :-||Dimple Chauhan|
Monika Chauhan Affair
|Boyfriend :-||not known|
|Husband’s name :-||N/A|
Monika Chauhan Favorite things
Monika Chauhan facts
- Monika Chauhan was born and brought up in the Rampur district of Himachal Pradesh.
- She was the first runner-up of Miss Himachal Season 9 and also won the subtitle of Miss Beautiful Hair.
- She wanted to become an air hostess and did a one year diploma in aviation.
- But she was selected in the air hostess, but due to sudden illness she could not join.
- She started her acting career as Revathi from Star Bharat’s popular television serial Radhakrishna opposite Sumedh Mudgalkar and Mallika Singh.
- He played the character of Shalu Mishra in the Dangal TV show Ranju Ki Beti.
Monika Chauhan Social Media
In this post, we shared with you information related to Monika Chauhan Biography, Net Worth, Age, Height & More hope that you will like this Monika Chauhan biography.
Thank you for read this article. If you like this article, please tell us on comment Section. If you want to read more article please visit our more articles and stay tune with us.
If you want to read any article please tell us on comment section, Thank you again.
Leave a Reply