Nitu Ghanghas is an Indian boxer who competes in the women’s 48 kg category. In 2022, she qualified for the Commonwealth Games (2022 ) by defeating the famous Indian boxer Mary Kom in a trial bout and won the gold medal at the Commonwealth Games 2022 on her best performance.
Nitu Ghanghas Biography
Nitu Ghanghas was born on 19 October 2000 in Dhanana village, Bhiwani, Haryana. Nitu Ghanghas to a Hindu Jat family.
His father, Jai Bhagwan, works as a bill messenger in the Haryana Legislative Assembly in Chandigarh. His mother’s name is Mukesh Devi. Nitu Ghanghas has a younger brother named Akshit Kumar. His grandfather’s name is Mangeram and his grandmother’s name is Prem Devi.
|Date of Birth||19 October 2000 (Thursday)|
|Birthplace||Dhanana Village, Bhiwani, Haryana|
|Hometown||Dhanana Village, Bhiwani, Haryana|
Nitu Ghanghas Physical Stats
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 162 cm|
in meters– 1.62 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 48 kg|
in pounds– 105 lbs
Nitu Ghanghas Family
|Parents||Father– Jai Bhagwan |
Mother– Mukesh Devi
Grandmother– Prem Devi
|Siblings||Brother– Akshit Kumar|
Nitu Ghanghas Education
Nitu Ghanghas holds a master’s degree in physical education from Chaudhary Bansilal University, Bhiwani, Haryana.
In 2012, she started his career as a boxer and participated in various regional boxing championships.
Nitu Ghanghas won her first gold medal at the AIBA Youth Women’s World Boxing Championship (2017) held in Guwahati.
In 2018, Nitu Ghanghas defeated boxer Nillada Meekoon of Thailand and won a gold medal at the Asian Youth Boxing Championship.
In the year 2019, Nitu Ghanghas had to take a rest for about two years after suffering a shoulder injury. In 2022, Nitu Ghanghas participated in the 73rd Strandja Memorial Boxing Tournament held in Sofia, Bulgaria. In this, she won the gold medal by defeating Italy’s Priciandaro boxer 5-0.
Nitu Ghanghas Tokyo Olympics 2022
In 2022, Nitu Ghana qualified for the Commonwealth Games by defeating the Indian boxer Mary Kom and won the gold medal at the Commonwealth Games 2022 on her best performance. Nitu Ghanghas’s stance is southeast, and her coaches are Bhaskar Bhatt and Jagdish Singh.
Nitu Ghanghas Medal
- Gold medal in AIBA Youth Women’s World Boxing Championships, Guwahati (2017)
- Gold medal in Asian Youth boxing championship (2018)
- Gold medal in 73rd Strandja Memorial Boxing Tournament, Sofia, Bulgaria (2022)
- Gold Medal in Commonwealth game 2022.
Nitu Ghanghas facts
- Her father, Jai Bhagwan, worked at the Haryana Secretariat in Chandigarh, and he went on ‘leave without pay’ to train Nitu Ghanghas in boxing. According to Nitu Ghanghas, her father had to borrow money from his friends and relatives to meet the family expenses.
- At the age of 15, Nitu Ghanghas lost control while driving a two-wheeler and collided with a tractor. In this accident, he suffered an injury to his pelvic bone. Talking about the accident in an interview, Nitu Ghanghas said, I was in a lot of pain. At first, no one paid any attention to it, but then there came a time when I could not turn right.”X-ray copy of Nitu Ghanghas showing her pelvic injury
- In 2016, Nitu Ghanghas was trained at the SAI National Boxing Academy in Rohtak. According to Nitu Ghanghas, before joining this academy, she was suffering from a pelvic injury, and the academy helped her recover from the injury.
- In 2019, Nitu Ghanghas suffered a shoulder injury, due to which she was out of the boxing ring for two years. During this, the Kovid-19 epidemic also affected his training.
Nitu Ghanghas Social Media
In this post, we shared with you information related to Nitu Ghanghas Biography, Net Worth, Age, Height & More hope that you will like this Nitu Ghanghas biography.
Thank you for reading this article. If you like this article, please tell us in the comment section. If you want to read more articles please visit our more articles and stay tuned with us.
If you want to read any article please tell us in the comment section, Thank you again.