Parul Gulati is an Indian actress. Parul Gulati mostly works in Punjabi movies. Parul Gulati is a trained actor who studied at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA), London, London. Parul Gulati has appeared as a lead actress in Punjabi Movies BuraBurahahhaah (2012), Romeo Ranjha (2014) ,and Zoravar (2016).
In (2017), Parul Gulati appeared in the TV series POW – Bandi Yuddh Ke,  and in Haq Se (2001 Se) in an adaptation of the web series – Little Women. Parul Gulati made her acting debut in 2012 in the Punjabi film Burrah, in which she played the role of Rose and her second film was Romeo Ranjha (2014).
Parul Gulati Biography
Parul Gulati was born on 6 August 1994 in a Hindu family in Rohtak, Haryana, India.
|Real Name||Parul Gulati|
|Popular Role||‘Bittan’ in the TV serial “Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam”|
|Profession||Model, Actress, Entrepreneur|
|Language Known||Punjabi, Telugu & English|
|Date Of Birth||6th August 1991 (Tuesday)|
|Hobbies||Reading, Traveling, Watching Movies, Listening to Music|
|Birthplace||Rohtak, Haryana, India|
|Hometown||Rohtak, Haryana, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Leo|
Parul Gulati Physical Stats
|Height in Centimeters||165 cm|
|In Meters||1.65 m|
|In Feet & Inches||5′ 5″|
|Weight in Kilograms||55 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||121 lbs|
|Figure Measurement (approx.)||34-26-33|
Parul Gulati Family
There is not much information about his parents. Parul Gulati has a younger brother named Pavail Gulati.
|Father||Name Not Known|
|Mother||Name Not Known|
Parul Gulati Affairs
Parul Gulati Education
|College/University||Royal Academy Of Dramatic Arts (RADA), London, England, United Kingdom (U.K)|
Parul Gulati Debut
- Film (Punjabi): Burraahh (2012)
- Film (Telugu): Nee Jathaleka (2016)
- TV: Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam (2009)
Parul Gulati Career
Parul Gulati is an Indian actress and model. Parul Gulati started her acting career in 2019 with the Colors show ‘Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam’. Parul Gulati has also worked in many Punjabi films such as Burrah (2012), Romeo Ranjha (2014), and Zorawar (2016).
Apart from working in films and TV serials, Parul Gulati worked in many web series, some web series are Yeh Raha – Haq Se (2018), Girls Hostel (2018), Selection Day (2018), Second Hand (2020), The Raikar Case ( 2020), Illegal (2020), Your Honor (2020).
Parul Gulati has appeared in several TV commercials, including “Gaana.com,” “Samsung Galaxy J7Prime,” and “Red Bus.”
Parul Gulati is the founder and owner of the hair extension brand “Nishhair”. Parul Gulati has appeared on the cover of Forbes magazine.
Parul Gulati Film
- 2016 – Nee Jathalekha (Chalo 2 in Hindi) – Sherli – Telugu
- 2016 – Zorawar – Jasleen – Punjabi
- 2014 – Romeo Ranjha – Preet – Punjabi
- 2013 – Burraahh – Rose – Punjabi
Parul Gulati Web Series & Shows
- 2020 – Girls Hostel S2 – Zahira – TVF
- 2020 – Your Honor – Ruma Pathak – SonyLIV
- 2020 – Illegal – Devika – Voot
- 2020 – The Raikar Case – Etasha Naik Raikar – Voot
- 2020 – Second Hand – Beauty – Zee5
- 2019 – Hey Prabhu – Arunima – MX Player
- 2018 – Selection Day – Monica Tandon – Netflix
- 2018 – Girls Hostel – Zahira – TVF
- 2018 – Haq Se – Jannat Mirza – ALT Balaji
Parul Gulati TV Series
- 2017 – P.O.W. – Bandi Yuddh Ke – Afreen – Star Plus
- 2010 – Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam – Bittan – Colors TV
Parul Gulati TVC Commercials
- Cadbury dairy milk’s “Mann Mein Laddu Phoota”
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
- Red Bus. in
Parul Gulati Net Worth
|Car Collection||Not Known|
|Salary (approx.)||Not Known|
|Net Worth (approx.)||Not Known|
Parul Gulati Facts
- Parul Gulati was born in Rohtak to a middle-class family. Parul Gulati accidentally took to modeling when an advertising agency spotted her after seeing pictures of her on social media; She was studying in class 12th at that time. Later Parul learned acting from RADA, London.
- His first work was a car commercial.
- Thereafter, Parul Gulati did several print shoots and TV commercials.
- Parul Gulati made her acting debut in 2010 with the TV serial “Ye Pyaar Na Hoga Kam”. Parul Gulati played the role of ‘Bittan’ in the serial.
- Parul Gulati made her Punjabi film debut in 2012 with the film “Buraha”.
- Parul Gulati has also appeared in the Punjabi films “Romeo Ranjha” (2014) and “Zoravar” (2016).
- Parul Gulati has also worked in several web series, such as “Girls Hostel,” “Haq Se”, “Choice Day,” “Hey Prabhu,” and “The Railcar Case.” Parul has worked in TV commercials for several brands. , including “Gaana.com,” “Samsung Galaxy J7Prime,” and “Red Bus.” She is the founder and owner of the hair extension brand, “Nisheer.”
- Parul Gulati has acted in more than 100 commercials.
- Parul Gulati has a habit of bargaining before buying his clothes.
- Parul Gulati is trained in various dance forms including Jazz, Hip Hop, and Ballet.
- Parul Gulati is also trained in the Kalaripayattu form of martial arts.
- Parul Gulati has featured on the cover of Forbes magazine.
Parul Gulati Favorite Things
|Web Series||Yeh Meri Family (TVFPlay)|
|Colour(s)||Grey, Black, White|
Parul Gulati Social Media
In this post, we shared with you information related to Parul Gulati Biography, Net Worth, Age, Height & More hope that you will like this Parul Gulati biography.
Thank you for reading this article. If you like this article, please tell us in the comment Section. If you want to read more articles please visit our more articles and stay tuned with us.
If you want to read any article please tell us in the comment section, Thank you again