Rahul Ramakrishna is an Indian actor, comedian, journalist, and writer. Rahul Ramakrishna primarily works in the Telugu industry and shot to fame with his role of Shiva in the Telugu blockbuster film Arjun Reddy (2017).
Read More: Tina Kondelaky Biography, Real Name, Affairs, Net Worth, Family & More
Rahul Ramakrishna has shared the post on his social media with a picture about his girlfriend Bindu getting married this year on 08 May 2022.
Rahul Ramakrishna Biography
Rahul Ramakrishna was born on Tuesday, 15 January 1991 in Hyderabad. His father taught yoga. Her mother, Sheila Mamidena, is a writer. While her mother works as an assistant editor for a business magazine.
|Full name||Rahul Ramakrishna|
|Date of Birth||15th January 1991|
|Birth Place||Secunderabad, Telangana, India|
|Current City||Secunderabad, Telangana, India|
|Profession||actor, writer, and Journalist|
Rahul Ramakrishna Education
Rahul Ramakrishna studied mechanical engineering at VJIT Hyderabad but dropped out after the second year.
Rahul Ramakrishna worked as a backstage helper with small theater groups, but never got an opportunity to work on stage before his college days.
|School name||not know|
|College Name||Vigyan Jyothi Engineering College, Asif Nagar, Hyderabad|
|Education Qualification||Mechanical Engineer|
Rahul Ramakrishna Family
Rahul Ramakrishna Affairs
In 2018, Rahul Ramakrishna announced his plans to marry the love of his life, Bindu, on 15 January 2019; however, during the promotion of one of his films, Rahul Ramakrishna revealed that his wedding plans had been postponed due to his busy shooting schedule.
Rahul Ramakrishna once again became famous with ‘Arjun Reddy’ in May 2022 and has revealed that he will tie the knot soon. The actor also posted a picture of himself and his fiancee Bindu kissing.
Bindu is a software developer, and the couple had earlier planned a simple registered wedding. Bindu was a big fan of Rahul Ramakrishna’s work, she revealed earlier that the two had met at a meeting in which Rahul had offered to drop her home.
Rahul Ramakrishna Career
In an interview, Rahul Ramakrishna revealed that made his acting debut during a workshop he attended at the Forum Theatre. Rahul Ramakrishna started his career as an actor with a short film titled ‘Sainma’ which was directed by Tharun Bhaskar Dhasyam.
Rahul Ramakrishna made her Tollywood debut in 2016 with ‘Jayamu Nishchamu Ra’. Apart from being an actor, he was also the dialogue writer of the film. Rahul Ramakrishna rose to fame in 2017 for his acclaimed role of Vijay’s friend Shiva in the film Arjun Reddy.
Rahul Ramakrishna acted in various films like Chi La So (2018), Brochevarevura (2019), Pressure Cooker (2020), and Jaathi Ratnalu (2021). Rahul Ramakrishna also acted in the Telugu blockbuster RRR, which has collected 1000 crores worldwide.
Rahul Ramakrishna is also a dialogue writer and lyricist. According to him, he started writing to supplement his income. Rahul Ramakrishna wrote the song ‘Mary’s Mary’s in Sainma’ and three songs ‘Pelli Chopulu’ for the film.
Rahul Ramakrishna is also a TV presenter and has hosted the Telugu cooking show, Wow Emi Ruchi. Rahul Ramakrishna acted in various films like Chi La So (2018), Brochevarevura (2019), Pressure Cooker (2020), and Jaathi Ratnalu (2021).
Rahul Ramakrishna also acted in the Telugu blockbuster RRR, which has collected 1000 crores worldwide. Rahul Ramakrishna is also a dialogue writer and lyricist. According to him, he started writing to supplement his income.
Rahul Ramakrishna wrote the song ‘Mary’s Mary’s in Sainma and three songs ‘Pelli Chopulu’ for the film. Rahul Ramakrishna is also a TV presenter and has hosted the Telugu cooking show, Wow Emi Ruchi.
Rahul Ramakrishna Movie
- RRR – 2022
- Virata Parvan – 2021
- Republic – 2021
- Net – 2021
- Paagal – 2021
- Shaadi Mubarak – 2021
- Y – 2021
- Jathi Ratnalu – 2021
- A1 Express – 2021
- Guvva Gorinka – 2020
- Pressure Cooke – 2020
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo – 2020
- Brochevarevarura – 2020
- Brochevarevarura – 2019
- Kalki – 2019
- Mithai – 2018
- Husharu – 2018
- Nirudyoga Natulu – 2018
- Geetha Govindam – 2018
- Chi La Sow – 2018
- Gangstars – 2018
- Sammohanam – 2018
- Bharat Ane Nenu – 2018
- Inttelligent – 2018
- Arjun Reddy – 2017
- Pelli Reddy – 2016
- Sheesh Mahal – 2016
- Jayammu Nischayammu Raa – 2016
- Sainma – 2014
Rahul Ramakrishna Net Worth
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Source of Income||Actor|
Rahul Ramakrishna Awards
- Won the Best Comedian (Telugu) award at the South Indian International Movie Awards in 2018 for the film Arjun Reddy
- Film Brochevreverura. Won Best Comedian Award at Zee Cine Awards in 2020 for
- Nominated for Best Supporting Actor (Telugu) Award at Filmfare Awards South in 2019, for the film Geetha Govindam
- Nominated for the Best Comedian Award at the 2021 South Indian International Movie Awards, the film Brochevrevarura.
Rahul Ramakrishna Facts
- In 2022, Rahul Ramakrishna tweeted to announce his retirement from the film industry, causing a stir among his fans. However, he later clarified that it was a prank and that those who thought he was in his high- Leaving a paying job, they were fools.
- In 2019, Rahul Ramakrishna deleted his Twitter profile a day after the release of his film Mithai, which failed. He reactivated his profile about two months later.
- Rahul Ramakrishna loves to read and is often gifted books and novels by his fans.
- Rahul Ramakrishna has also worked as a TV presenter for one of the Telugu cooking channels and hosted the show Wah EMI Ruchi.
- In one of his tweets, Rahul Ramakrishna revealed that he is a victim of abuse. He revealed that he had faced sexual abuse as a child. Following his tweet, many in the industry and his fans applauded him for his courage and for speaking out about sexual abuse.
Rahul Ramakrishna Social Media
In this post, we shared with you information related to Rahul Ramakrishna Biography, Height, Weight, Net Worth, Family, & More hope that you will like this Rahul Ramakrishna biography.
Thank you for reading this article. If you like this article, please tell us in the comment section. If you want to read more articles please visit our more articles and stay tuned with us.
If you want to read any article please tell us in the comment section, Thank you again.
Leave a Reply