Reena Kapoor is an Indian actress. She mainly works in Hindi Television Industry. She is known for playing the role of ‘Rani Mittal’ in the popular television serial “Woh Rehne Wali Mahalon Ki”.
Read More : Mani Bhattachariya Biography, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Facts and More
Reena Kapoor Biography
|Date of Birth:-||March 17|
|Citizenship / Nationality: –||Indian|
Reena Kapoor Physical Stats
|Length (approx):-||160 cm|
5 ft 3 in
|Weight (approx):-||50 kg|
|Hair color :-||Black|
Reena Kapoor Career
|Television Debut :-||Whom to Call Yourself (2003)|
|Debut film :-||Hero Hindustani (1998)|
Reena Kapoor Education
Reena Kapoor Family
|father’s name:-||name not known|
|mother’s name:-||name not known|
|Brother’s Name :-||not known|
|Sister Name :-||not known|
Reena Kapoor Affair
|Boyfriend :-||not known|
|Husband’s name :-||Karan Nijher (Software Engineer)|
|Wedding date:-||14 February 2005|
Reena Kapoor Favorite things
Reena Kapoor facts
- Reena was born and brought up in Delhi, India.
- She started her television career in the year 2003 with the television serial “Kisse Apna Kehne”.
- She is best known for playing the role of ‘Rani Mittal’ in the TV serial “Woh Rahe Wali Mahalon Ki” (2005).
- She played the role of Yashoda in Star Bharat’s TV serial Radhakrishna.
- She started her acting career in 1998 by playing the role of Uzma in the Bollywood film ‘Hero Hindustani’.
- She never wanted to be an actress. She considered it luck by chance.
- Reena is a fitness enthusiast and Yoga is a part of her daily routine.
- She runs a YouTube channel named “Reena’s Channel”.
- He loves to do gardening.
Reena Kapoor Social Media
In this post, we shared with you information related to Reena Kapoor Biography, Net Worth, Age, Height & More hope that you will like this Reena Kapoor biography.
Thank you for read this article. If you like this article, please tell us on comment Section. If you want to read more article please visit our more articles and stay tune with us.
If you want to read any article please tell us on comment section, Thank you again.
Leave a Reply