Richa Rathore is an Indian actress. She mainly works in Hindi Television Industry. She is known for her roles in TV shows like Radhakrishna, Divya Drishti, Kumkum Bhagya and Naagin 4.
Read More : Sneha Jain Biography, Age, Boyfriend, Facts and More
Richa Rathore Biography
|Date of Birth:-||not known|
|birth place:-||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh|
|Hometown:-||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh|
|Citizenship / Nationality: –||Indian|
Richa Rathore Career
|Debut :-||Television: Kumkum Bhagya (2018)|
Short Film: Catch the Light (2019)
Richa Rathore Physical Stats
|Hair Color :-||Black|
|Length (approx):-||165 cm|
5 feet 5 inches
|Weight (approx):-||54 kg|
Richa Rathore Education
|School:-||Loreto Convent Tara Hall, Shimla|
|College/University:-||Jaypee University of Information Technology (JUIT), Waknaghati|
Richa Rathore Affair
|Boyfriend :-||not known|
|Husband’s Name: –||N/A|
Richa Rathore Family
|father’s name:-||name not known|
|Mother’s name:-||Mira Rathor|
|Brother’s Name :-||Ankit Rathore|
|Sister Name :-||not known|
Richa Rathore Favorite things
|Hobby:-||playing guitar and singing|
Richa Rathore social media
Some Facts About Richa Rathore
- Richa started her career by playing the role of Neha Mehra/Babli, daughter of Mithali and Raj in the Zee TV show Kumkum Bhagya.
- Richa Rathore was born in a middle-class Hindu family in Shimla.
- She also appeared in a short film Catch the Light directed by Siddharth Chauhan. In this film she appeared in the role of Sameera.
- After completing her studies, she moved to Mumbai in 2018 to pursue a career in the glamor industry.
- Richa Rathore played the character of Rukmavati in Star Bharat’s famous TV show Radhakrishna.
In this post, we shared with you information related to Richa Rathore Biography, Net Worth, Age, Height & More hope that you will like this Richa Rathore biography.
Thank you for read this article. If you like this article, please tell us on comment Section. If you want to read more article please visit our more articles and stay tune with us.
If you want to read any article please tell us on comment section, Thank you again.